Okay for those of ya'll who know me and know how OCD I am, this will not come as a surprise to any of ya'll. (Plus, some of ya'll already know about The List!)

Now that I have a BlackBerry and can keep 50 billion notes on there, I have 4 saved notes that I am constantly updating on my BB. Every time I update it, I'm usually around my friends who have grown so accustomed to these lists, that they have started telling me to add things to them. I mean, hello? They ain't your list. Make your own! Just kidding girls!

So of course you're probably wondering exactly what these lists are. Well, they are: Books to read, Movies to buy, Movies to see and Music to listen to or buy.

The book list and the movies to see list are the greatest hits. I'm constantly updating these lists with new releases and things that I have finally had time to consume!

So, with all of that introduction.....here are my lists as of today:

Books-
Goldengrove by Francine Prose
He's Just Not That Into You
Marley and Me
A Charmed Life: Growing Up In Macbeth's Castle by Liza Campbell
Off Season by Anne Rivers Siddon
The Reader
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Love or Something Like It by Deirdre Shaw
The Song Is You by Arthur Phillips
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (in process)
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks (not released yet!)

Movies to see-
Shoot First Sight See Later
Mummy 3
Hotel For Dogs
The Soloist
Knowing
Earth
Deception
The Ugly Truth
Monsters vs Aliens
All About Steve
Night At The Museum 2
Blindness
Land of the Lost
Up
Fighting
Center Stage: Turn It Up
Married Life
Fast and Furious
Full Monty
Donnie Darko
Fame 9/25
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Five Killers
Easy Virtue
Public Enemies
Funny People
The Brother's Bloom
Nine
Defiance
Julie and Julia
The Time Traveler's Wife 8/14
Love Happens
Old Dogs
2012
The Edge of Love
Echelon Conspiracy
Sherlock Holmes
500 Days of Summer
Shutter Island

Now obviously, some of the movies are older and are already available on DVD. However, I've never seen them. These are mainly just lists to keep up with what I've seen (as in previews or covers) and would like to read or watch one day! Also, these are not "reviews" as in "Hey ya'll have got to read/watch this!" LOL Those will come at a later time!

Enjoy!

7/29/09


This entry was posted on 11:21 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: